Friday, September 16, 2016

Post shoot reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts?I struggled with angling the camera correctly so that the sun wouldn't create un-wanted shadows or expose my photos to much.


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I definitely find myself thinking about focusing and holding the camera. In the last shoot we did i took a photo of a stone paths from the ground level. And i remember all i thought about was making sure i was gripping the camera right so it wouldn't slip fro my grasp ,and trying to make sure it focused the camera on the stones so i wouldn't have to get into the weird angle again. 


3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would incorporate more of the rules into the photos i take.


4. What things would you do the same?
I would continue to shoot the majority of my photos outside and take photos from interesting angles. 


5. Finally - go back and edit your blogs with the 4 photos, tell me what rules of composition (which you just learned about) did you end up actually achieving? Did you have any?
I only used the rule of lines on one of photo, and none on the others.


6. Are you interested in shooting those same prompts again, why?
Yes i am. The prompts were really broad and let us be creative.

 I reviewed:http://trinityreyess.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment