Friday, September 30, 2016

Academic Shoot and Critique

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 
I found it hard to find the rules of photography within the classroom setting.

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
i found focusing hard while taking the photo. But to make sure i did it correctly i made sure to take my time while taking the photo.While i was taking my Balance photo i made to sure to take my time to focus on the two boys in the back separating the rows.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
Now i would try to take photos that were more pleasing to look at.

4. What things would you do the same?
I would still follow all the rules.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
rule of thirds.

6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
simplicity

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
mergers/avoiding mergers.To improve i could ask the teacher to re explain and give me examples.



THE BLOG I REVIEWED: http://morganps.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment