Thursday, April 20, 2017

final exam preview



1.) Summarize what you watched and read about
i learned how the basics of imovie. editing videos is very important, and perfect one takes dont exist, so most videos we watch are edited.It takes along time to master the functions of iMovie.
Personally cropping, framing,arranging ,and voice over were the most relevant things i learned about. These steps will be the most helpful to my video. Transitions and photo placing will also be beneficial to my movie.
Framing is one of, or if not the most important part of video editing
2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
its on mac products
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
how to do a voice over on imovie
4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
learning to use imovie
5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
video footage
6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
a day in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment