Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mural Project & Great Black and White Photographers 3

MURAL PROJECT-

1. What theme, that we could take here at school and think of one for OFF campus too, could we do a series of these panels to place around the school? 

A theme for school could be various nature. And A theme for off campus could be fashion.

2. Should we use phones only, or should we open it up to our regular cameras for those people that don't have camera phones?

regular cameras.

3. Where would you want to put the mural on campus?

I would want to put the mural in the fine arts building.

GREAT BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHERS 3 - Max Waldman


1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.
The beauty the photos contain.I like that his photos almost have one subject.His photos have a renaissance old timing beauty to them ,which is extremely captivating to me. And the fact that most of Waldman's photographs are of woman makes me appreciate them more ,because it shows appreciation for women's beauty in a pure way.  


2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

(as if i was next to the subject)

I see.. A girl in a difficult looking dance pose. Her long dress and point shoes on her body, with her head bent back and her legs in the shape of a 4.
I smell..The dancers sweat form holding her different poses.
I hear..The sound of the photographers camera going off, capturing the dancers pose.
I taste..Nothing but the air of the studio myself , the dancer, and Max Waldman are in.
I feel..the back drop under my feet.


3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.

I would like to create a power point to display Max Waldman and his photographs. In each slide i would like to categorise his different strong points in photography,best and most popular photos,personal favorites , and facts about Waldman himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment